Should You Tip When Picking Up Food?

How much should you give when picking up an order?

Not delivery drivers…when you actually go into a restaurant to pick it up yourself. Over 8,000 people were asked and most of us do leave something. 67% said yes they do. The other 33% either said they never leave a tip, or just don’t order take-out. So, how much should you be giving? The most popular answer was 10 to 15%.