Myrtle Beach, SC – Television Anchor/Producer
WFXB has an opening for a co-anchor for our live daily entertainment and news shows. We are looking for a talented, hardworking professional who can anchor, produce, write, report, and engage the local audience. The ideal candidate must have a strong instinct for engaging content, leadership skills and a team player. Producing experience is required.
Must possess knowledge of non-linear editing equipment, website management, and live field reporting/anchoring skills. Work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
Anchoring experience preferred and a Degree in Journalism or Communications. Good driving record required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform live ‘on air’, in studio and/or on location.
- Show good judgement for compelling and engaging content.
- Write and edit under deadlines.
- Ability to maintain communication and work within a team environment.
- Post content to digital sources.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to the address listed below or via e-mail to: email@example.com.
Contact: To apply via mail:
WFXB FOX TV
Attention: Operations Manager
3364 Huger Street
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
EOE/ME July 28, 2020