Myrtle Beach, SC – Creative Producer
WFXB is seeking Creative Producer. Primary responsibilities will include creation of commercials, promotional/digital content and operate as part of the show production team.
Qualified candidates must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot and edit cutting commercials for clients. After-Effects motion graphics knowledge is preferred. Live production experience is a plus. The ability to work well internally and externally with clients is vital.
• Commercial/promotional content creation.
• Meeting deadlines with clients and staff.
• Studio assistance, including camera, video and audio board.
• managing equipment maintenance and usage.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Non-linear editing experience (Adobe Premier non-linear editing experience is a must).
• Adobe After-Effects knowledge.
• Strong eye for lighting and composition with ability to stage both.
• Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story.
• An understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition.
• Knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats.
• knowledge of cameras, videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques.
• The personality of this hire will need to “work well with others”.
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Send your resume and demo reel to the address listed below or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WFXB FOX TV
3364 Huger Street
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
WFXB FOX TV is an EOE Employer