Celebrate Some of Elvis’ Favorite dishes with Barefoot Bistro!
The Bistro is located at 3914 Highway 17 South in Myrtle Beach
Triple Bean Bake with Bacon
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cut into 1/2 -inch pieces
- 2/3 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium)
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard \
- In a Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon: drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. Add onion to drippings, cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; return bacon to pan. Transfer to a greased 2-qt baking dish. Cover and back at 325 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Uncover and baked until desired consistency.
Elvis Snack Mix
- 1/2 pound dried banana pieces
- 12 oz peanut butter
- peanut butter captain crunch cereal
- 1/2 pound dried pineapple