‘Cut the Gluten’ Out of Your Halloween Snacks
We've got two Spooktacular recipes that are completely gluten free!
Mexican Chip Dip
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 package gluten free taco seasoning
- 1 can jalapeños
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 10 oz cans RO*TEL
Combine ingredients and refrigerate before serving.
Halloween Puppy Chow
- 11oz bag butterscotch baking chips
- 4oz Hershey’s chocolate kisses
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 box gluten free cinnamon Chex cereal
- Halloween Candies: (Reese’s pieces, candy corn, hot tamales, gummy worms, mini marshmallows, candy eyeballs)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Combine cereal with sauce and refrigerate for 5 minutes. Coat with powdered sugar. Add Halloween candy!