Charlotte welcomes the NBA All-Star weekend February 15 – 17 and WCCB Charlotte’s CW is giving away a pair of tickets to the All-Star Celebrity Game on Friday, February 15th at Bojangles’ Coliseum PLUS an All-Star Game jersey! For your chance to win, join the WCCB Text Club by sending WCCBVIP to 31403 by 6 PM Wednesday, February 6th. Shortly after that time, a code word will be sent to all registered Text Club members. Reply with that code word before 9 PM the same day to enter the contest.
For more details and ticket information, head to nbaevents.com.
The NBA All-Star Celebrity Game Ticket Text Contest Official Rules
February 1st, 2019.
1 Winner: One winner will receive two tickets to the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game, 7PM Friday, February 15th at Bojangles’ Coliseum and one All-Star Game jersey (style and size determined by promoter) (ARV $0).
HOW TO WIN: No purchase necessary. Viewers must join the WCCB Text Club by 6pm Wednesday, February 6th, 2019 by texting WCCBVIP to 31403. Between 6pm and 7pm the same day, the VIP text club will receive a code word to text back for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly selected at 9PM and sent a confirmation text detailing how to claim the prize. No prizes will be mailed.
Deadline to join the WCCB Text Club to qualify for this contest is 6PM Wednesday, February 6th, 2019.
Deadline for entries is 9PM Wednesday, February 6th, 2019.
One entry per person; any duplicate entries will be disqualified. One winner per household.
Users can opt out of the WCCB Text Club by texting STOP to 31403 at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. To win, you must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of North or South Carolina. No employee of the NBA, Spark Strategic Ideas and their affiliated artists and promoters (“Sponsor”) or WCCB-TV (“Station”), their affiliated companies, his or her spouse, or immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each shall be eligible to win. Immediate family members include, but are not necessarily limited to, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. Employees, or relatives of employees, of any television or radio station in the Charlotte Nielsen DMA or Charlotte Arbitron ADI are not eligible to win. Additionally, Station reserves the right to disqualify any other person from participation in the Contest where such participation would, in the sole opinion of Station, compromise or give the appearance of compromising the integrity of the Contest. No person shall be eligible to win any contest conducted by the Station more than one time in any sixty-day period.
No responsibility is assumed by WCCB, their respective subsidiaries, parents, partners, or other providers for lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
1) The winner’s consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or voice without further compensation for Station’s or Sponsor’s advertising, public relations and promotions purposes. By entering Contest, the winner gives Station and Sponsor full rights in perpetuity to broadcast, or distribute their name, likeness and/or voice, in any edited, distorted or altered form executed by Station, in any media including but not limited to broadcast television, radio and the internet, without any further compensation.
2) Station and Sponsor accepts no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due, in whole or in part, to the awarding, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or from participation in the Contest. Winner releases Station and Sponsor, their affiliated companies and employees from any and all liability and claims.
4) Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Prize can not be substituted for cash value. Station’s decision with regard to all matters relating to Contest, including those matters not specifically addressed in these rules, shall be final. Prize not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and another winner will be selected by another random drawing.
5) Apple is not a sponsor or involved in the activity of the contest in any manner.
6) Winner will be notified by text no later than 10PM on Wednesday, February 6th, 2019. Winner must follow the details in the confirmation text to claim the prize. Prize must be claimed during business hours by 12PM Noon Thursday, February 14th. Failure to claim by this time will result in forfeiture of the prize and another winner may be chosen. No prizes will be mailed. Do not come to the station unless instructed to do so.
WCCB Charlotte’s CW
One Television Place
Charlotte, NC 28205
Hours: M-F 8:30AM – 5:30PM